The essence of Chucks, in a lightweight silhouette. The Chuck Taylor All Star Ultra Low Top sneaker takes our classic model and gives it a street-ready look and feel. Faux leather and mesh, fuse details, and a comfortable, neoprene internal bootie gives you one of our sportiest takes on Chucks. With an OrthoLite sockliner to help keep it comfortable.
- Low-top shoe with faux leather and mesh upper
- Internal neoprene bootie for a comfortable fit
- Pull tabs for easy on and off
- EVA injected outsole is ultra lightweight
- OrthoLite insole helps keep it comfortable
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.